Thursday, April 14, 2011

The quality of the QA training at Portnov is awesome

I am very much thankful to Mikhail, Sofia and Yana for the QA Training, help with resume preparation, and further for the placement in the internship program.

The quality of the QA training at Portnov is awesome. I felt much more confident after taking the 10 weeks class, and working on their ongoing real time projects. The quizzes in the class along with the practice interview makes me well prepared to face any interview.

Just after finishing the course Sofia forwarded my resume for the internship. Within an week, I received an interview call and I have got the opportunity as well for this paid internship where I am currently working.

I would recommend Portnov to anyone who wants to pursue their career in QA.
-
Debapriya

No comments: