Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Portnov set me up with an internship in 3 months

After I graduated from college I had a hard time finding a job and even then, I was not excited about staring a career with my major. I was looking for something else. I found Portnov randomly and thought that this was a great opportunity to get started in the software industry.

It turned out to be a great decision, Portnov set me up with an internship in 3 months and the classes prepared me well for the work I'm going to do. Everyone here wants to see you succeed, so they are always supporting you. Plus the teachers and students are very friendly, so it can be pretty fun.

Thanks to Sofia, Mikhail, Alex, Tanya, David, and Yana for all their help and sharing their knowledge. I recommend this school to anyone who wants to start a career in software quality assurance.

No comments: