Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Portnov Computer School paves way to Success

I came to US last year in December 08, got my EAD by February end and started looking for jobs in March. Despite of having close to 4 years of experience in the QA industry I was not getting any interview calls. Thanks to the bad economy. But then somebody told me about Portnov Computer School where they not only train you on different QA methodologies and the prevailing test tools in the market but also schedule interviews with different companies and hence do placements.

I joined Portnov in September 2009 where I not just brushed up my QA knowledge but also learned Selenium (test automation tool). Within a month's time I had 3 interviews and today I am placed with one of the good companies in San Francisco.

I am extremely thankful to Mikhael, Sophia and Radhika who helped get a job.

~Dhall

No comments: