Saturday, April 30, 2011

Asha thanks Portnov Computer School

Before I could start I would like to paste this quote below.

"The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you."

Yes the quote says everything, its Mikhail, the father of "Portnov School" who made it happen, though he is strict in class, he is a wonderful person with brilliant ideas. Every time I met him it was like a challenge to learn new things from him. He is an extraordinary person with g8 skills. Thanks Mikhail.

Sofia - she is a Mother so kind polite and caring and in fact everyone should look at her, wow she is so active, she helped me in scheduling internship interviews, she has a lot of patience. Thank You Sofia.

Yana she is a wonderful person, she trained me for the mock interview, told my weakness, I did not stop after that, I came home worked my weakness, and always had in mind what Yana told me. She is very confident, loving with a bright smile on her face always. Thanks Yana.

Olga, she helped in getting my resume appointments, as well as she was my instructor in one class, she is amazing, she explains giving lot of examples. Thanks Olga.

Lastly, Marina - I treat her like a mother, so calm, polite who knows everything, she gives attention to each and every student no matter what, she makes sure everyone are on the right path in their project. She has a lot of patience like others have, all 5 are the pillars of the school. Without them there is nothing. This is the place I learnt how to be dedicated, they are all so dedicated towards their duties.

No matter what they always gave us the right knowledge. Today I am in a job because of all these people. I would like to thank Mikhail again for preparing me for the job interviews specially the resume preparation.

I would like to thank Mikhail, Sofia, Yana, Olga, Marina and all the other tutors who have given me the opportunity to build my knowledge and confidence to start my career in USA. Thanks a ton.

Sofia and Mikhail I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate everything you've done to help me. Thank you very much, I have no words other than thank you.

They are amazing people. If you want to start your career as QA engineer, the doors of Portnov School are always open, go ahead with confidence and trust in God, you will get what you want.

"If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily"


Thanks,
Asha

No comments: