Wednesday, April 13, 2011

one of my friend recommended Portnov School

I completed my MS in Information Systems from a reputed US University and was looking for a job for the last 7 months. I tried some consultancy agencies who offered training and placement assistance. But nothing works out well and I was so disappointed. Then one of my friend recommended Portnov School. After talking with Mikhail I decided to join the SQA Express Training program. This was one of the best decisions that I have made in my life.

I would really like to thank Mikhail who is excellent with years of experience in SQA. Radhika is very professional not only as a good instructor but also as a good mentor. She encouraged me all the time and made me more confident. I really appreciate Sofia for helping me change my career. Sofia is very very supportive to students in the school and helps everyone to succeed in their job search.

Upon completion of this excellent training, Mikhail helped me preparing my resume and Sofia forwarded my resume to various companies. I had three Interview calls and I got QA Internship offer from two of them.

I want to express my deepest gratitude to Mikhail, Radhika and Sofia for all their guidance, effort and support. I would highly recommend Portnov School to those interested in QA and wants good training and placement assistance.

Thanks,
Skumar

No comments: