Wednesday, April 13, 2011

the Portnov Computer School was there to help my career

I would like to thank Portnov school from my heart, without Mike, Sofia and their faculties help, I couldn’t find a job so quickly in such an downturn economy environment.

Before coming to the school, I have been looking for jobs for almost five months and couldn’t get one, I found out that even I have SQA experiences but they are limited to a particular field and out of date. Without learning new QA testing methodology and automation technology, I found it hard to land myself a job.

Fortunately, the Portnov Computer School was there to help my career. I like here because they really care about your success and the more effort I put in, the more pay off I got. Fortunately, I applied what I learned from school during interview and got a job.

I would strongly recommend the school to anyone from entry level to veteran SQA engineers, looking to add to their own value to by learning new technologies


Jess L. Ger

No comments: