Thursday, April 14, 2011

If you are skeptical read this....

I come from the banking field and have no computer knowledge (besides the daily, basic online surfing and e-shopping). I joined Portnov very skeptical as to how much I can learn in 10 weeks, but let me tell you I learnt a lot thanks to my fabulous teacher Yana, who started with the very basics and was always there just in case I needed any additional help. After the end of the course she helped us with mock interviews which added a great level of comfort in real life. Thanks Yana you are truly an amazing teacher

Then job finding, Mikhail held job search classes which were invaluable. It is a skill that you will use for as long as you plan to have a career and he makes the classes a lot of fun. Thanks Mikhail your classes were great.

Last but not least Sofia works extra hard and acts as you personal cheerleader to get you that first step to the career that you wanted. She is diligent in her responses and so understanding. Thank You Sofia for everything.

I would like to conclude by saying that if you dreamed to become a QA engineer there cannot be a better school than Portnov....GUARANTEED!!!!

No comments: