Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I enrolled for the SQA express training course in Portnov Computer School

After my Master's, I enrolled for the SQA express training course in Portnov Computer School and got a paid internship position at a great client within two months. The coursework is excellently designed and the schedule goes at a perfect pace.

Mikhail's lectures are very informative to help us understand the significance of SQA in a software development project.

Thanks to Radhika for her immense patience in teaching every class with practical demonstrations. Apart from course work she advised us on resume writing, facing interviews, having a positive attitude, and encouraged us throughout the course.

My appreciation to Sofia for being prompt in providing information and supporting us.

If you are interested in any facet of SQA, I highly recommend Portnov Computer School.

No comments: