Saturday, April 30, 2011

Portnov school has helped me to have a good start for my career change

I used to work in the chemical industry. In order to get into that field, I had spent years of time to finish my Master’s degree. Due to various reasons, I decided to make a career change. I was quite wondering at one time, was I going to spend another years of school to get a professional job?

On an occasion, I heard about Portnov Computer School. I decided to give it a try even I was skeptical if one could get into computer testing field only after a few months of training.

I started to attend the training program in early December last year, now I am already working as a QA intern. What I had accomplished during this few months of training were quite a lot that enables me to feel comfortable to start working on my internship job.

Since I attended community colleges, universities and several professional training schools before, I can speak from my personal experience that Portnov school offers an excellent choice for training to help these people who want to have a quick career change.

I’d like to thank Michael and Yana who provide me this opportunity and build my knowledge and confidence to start my new career and other people there at Portnov Computer School.

Lastly, I would like to personally thank Sofia, she kept encouraging me and worked hard to help me to a good start of my new career. Thanks Sofia!


George

No comments: