Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A genuine school with excellent staff

Hi Sofia and Mikhail,

I am very happy to tell you that I started my new job. I could not have achieved this without your help and guidance. I am thankful to both of you.

To everyone who is reading this forum to determine whether to join the school or not... Guys, trust me, once you join Portnov school it will significantly improve your chances of getting a job and in boosting your confidence level. Mikhail is always there to guide you with training, job search and interview tips and Sofia makes sure to get you interviews for internships and jobs. Unlike regular training courses, Portnov specializes is developing your interview skills and job market knowledge for the latest market conditions in addition to providing the technical training.

Good luck!!

Pallavi

No comments: