Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I would recommend this school for anyone looking out to pursue a career in SQA

I enrolled for the SQA express training in March and got an interview on the last day of my SQA course.Sofia does an amazing job in sending out the resumes and setting up interviews.Unlike other places where people only talk, this school gets you into the industry.

I completed my Internship and Sofia arranged for another interview at the school.Sofia sent me an email and also called me to inform about the interview which is a great thing.

The course is well designed and goes as per the schedule.Mikhail gives a good insight about QA.

I am glad I joined Portnov Computer School as I had been looking for job since a long time.I would recommend this school for anyone looking out to pursue a career in SQA.

Thank you Portnov Computer School!

No comments: