Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I have found a job in one of the leading silicon valley startups

Hello All:

I have been pleased to let everybody know that after the traning in QA, QA automation and Unix I have found a job in one of the leading silicon valley startups. Initially I had doubts on whether the course would help me in changing my career into QA but those doubts quickly were put to rest once I started attending the training.

Portnov computer school helped me find an internship, which soon converted to a
paid internetship and subsequently into a full time position.

If any one has doubt in their mind about the learning and placement for internship from portnov computer school take that away... join, learn and put your effort... Hard work and knowledge pays off!!...

Sofia and Mikhail were excellent and I would like to express my gratitude for providing me a platform to launch my career.

Thanks for everything Sofia & Mikhail

SV

No comments: