Saturday, March 19, 2011

When I decided to take classes in Portnov Computer School ...

When I decided to take classes in Portnov Computer School last year, I never thought of finding a job as good as the school helped me find…

I was already 46, had a huge gap in working experience, and started to feel as a big looser. Even though I have had a previous job in software development (a long-long time ago in Russia) , I thought that my chances to find a job I would like were almost zero- no American job experience, lack of English skills, no confidence. It was so depressing!

But my husband encouraged me at least to visit the first Testing class in Portnov Computer School, just to try it out. It was one of the best decisions of my life.

Besides essential knowledge and help, this school gives us self-confidence and hope, which are even more important.

Of course, it does not mean that Sofia must grant us a good job "on a silver platter" – we have to work hard, be really motivated, and follow all of Mikhail's and Sofia's advices.

They are really incredible people. The atmosphere at school is so warm and friendly, that I felt as if I was surrounded by a family.

I've read many successful stories from different students, and I agree with all the good words about the School.

Alla

No comments: