Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I heard a lot about Portnov Computer School before

I just want to say Thank you very much for all training and help I got from School.

I heard a lot about Portnov Computer School before (I would say number of years), but always was skeptical about this form of education. Well... this is who I am I was trying to get in IT industry for a long time, but was always lacking experience and probably motivation. Finally I decided to try to take classes at Mikhail's school and I never regret it. Upon graduation I got an internship with a software company and after a couple a months my temporary position was turned into a permanent employment.

I doubt that any other school will provide you with internships like Portnov School does (trust me I had some experience before).

So, Thanks again for changing my life.

Loko

No comments: