Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I was an English teacher

For ever Mike and Sofia will be in my thoughts, because they have changed my life. I was an English teacher. I took some classes in Portnov Computer School that changed my carrier, that’s how I entered into IT field.

Then I ended up in doing my masters in computer science. Now I work as Software QA Engineer. I took Software QA class, even before I finish my class, I got job. Just all I did was followed Mike words religiously.

The Software QA and Automation classes in Portnov are very detailed and they are the best. When Mike teaches Software QA class, I can feel a positive energy which made me strong. He will not stop teaching only the QA part but he will teach how to hunt for job and face interviews.

When ever I change my job or disappointed with my job, if I talk to Mike and Sofia I feel I got all my energy back and refreshed.

Thank you so much Mike and Sofia for changing my life.

No comments: