Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thanks a lot

Hi Mikhail & Sofia,

I am very happy to inform you both regarding getting an offer for a contract position in Aplia. I am very grateful to both of you for provided me with all the support and guidance for enabling me to reach this point in my career path. I really appreciate Sofia for encouraging me all the time, giving confidence, answering my questions with patience. I am glad that I joined in Portnov Computer School. It is a turning point in my career. As I don’t have any real time experience, and took a break after my graduation, the training I took in Portnov really helped me allot, the internship you provided helped me to get confidence in my career.

Thanks to Mikhail and John for sharing their excellent knowledge and rich experiences. I had a great time in your classes and learned a lot. I really recommend PortnovSchool to everyone whoever is looking for an opportunity but doesn't know exactly the path to reach.

Thank yuo for all the help. I am looking forward to meet and share the cake with yuo all.

Thanks,
Ramya

No comments: