Saturday, March 26, 2011

I strongly recommend Portnov School for anyone who is planning to enter into SQA field

Hi All,
Here is my story...

I had a couple of years break in my career, so decided to take SQA and QTP classes from Portnov. The courses are excellent with high quality.

As soon as I finished with my courses Sofia placed me as a Consultant in one of the startup company. Later with Mikhail and Sofia's network I got into one of the most reputed organization as SQA Engineer for full time position.

I am very grateful to Sofia, Mikhail and Portnov staff. They work very hard not only giving the best courses but will guide and help you until they find a job/internship for you.

I strongly recommend Portnov School for anyone who is planning to enter into SQA field or who needs to polish their skills and update with new Technologies.

No comments: