Sunday, March 20, 2011

I would like to highly recommend Portnov Computer School ...

Taking this opportunity I want to express my gratitude and satisfaction with Software Quality Assurance Testing Course offered by Portnov Computer School. I was greatly impressed with the expertise, professionalism and the personal attention I received from the instructors.

Only couple of days after completing the program, I was hired. I feel confident, as the school has provided me with sound foundation in the field. A special ‘Thank You’ to Mikhail and Sofia for their assistance and advice in my job search. They not only helped me with my resume but also provided me with useful market information. I specially liked Mikhail’s class aiming at improving interview and job search skills.

I would like to highly recommend Portnov Computer School to anyone who is interested in learning and expanding their knowledge in the field of Software Quality Assurance.

Thanks again for your support and guidance.

Seema

No comments: