Saturday, March 26, 2011

I had absolutely no idea where to go and what to do

Hi everybody!

Here is my story:

Half year ago I with my family decided to move in US from eastern Europe. I had absolutely no idea where to go and what to do.

Friend of mine told me about Portnov Computer School. I went to this website, read about School and opportunities, that school provided. We decided why not? What is the best what we can do. We contacted with Mikhail and he agreed to take me in class. So, we come to US.

Mikhail met us in airport, took to Mountain View, helped to find apartments, gave many helpful advices about first steps in US.

Shortly after arrival I started my courses in Computer Computer School. I did it with all my efforts and possibilities. I want to say that all teachers, that practice in School know theirs subjects on a highest level and teach extremely professionally and effectively.

I didn't finish with my courses yet, when Mikhail and Sofia placed me as a Consultant in one of the startup company. That was perfect experience how to created software company from scratch. And, of course how to created QA departments and how they starts.

Shortly after internship with help of Mikhail's and Sofia's network, I was invited in software company as QA Engineer.

I very appreciate to Mikhail, Sofia and all Portnov Computer School for help and opportunities that they provided for me.

Thank you guys! Good luck and go ahead! You do a really good job!

No comments: