Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Portnov Computer School - good turning point

Hi Mikhail & Sofia. I am very happy to inform you both regarding getting an offer for a contract position in Wells Fargo. I am very grateful to both of you for provided me with all the support and guidance for enabling me to reach this point in my career path.

I really appreciate Sofia for encouraging me all the time, giving confidence, answer my questions with patience. I am glad that i joined in Portnov Computer School. It is a turning point in my career. As I dont have any real time experience, and took a break after my graduation, the training I took in Portnov School really helped me alot.

The internship you provided helped me get confidence to attend the interview. Thanks to Mikhail and John for sharing their excellent knowledge and rich experiences. I had a great time in your classes and learned a lot. I really recommend Portnov School to everyone whoever looking for an opportunity but don't know exactly the path to reach.

Thank you for all the help. I am looking forward to meet and share the cake with you all.

Regards, Meeraja.

No comments: