Saturday, March 5, 2011

Portnov Computer School - the right choice for me

Lili came to US from Bulgaria as a winner of DV (Green card) lottery administered by US Government. She was referred to the school by her friends. Her life changed dramatically and it happened real fast.
===========================
Sofia and Mikhail I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate everything you've done to help me. Thank you for all the assistance you have provided me during the training at Portnov Computer School. Thanks for being so supportive. I appreciate the information and advice you have given me. Your expertise and help have been invaluable during this process. Thank you for helping me find a job. I highly recommend Portnov Computer School for any one who is looking for a start in the field of Software Quality Assurance. Again, thank you so much.

Warm regards,
Lili

No comments: