Sunday, March 20, 2011

I was a student of Portnov computer school two years ago

I was a student of Portnov computer school two years ago. A friend of mine told me about her experience, and how she found the job and became a QA tester after finishing school. I decided to try if this could help me too.

I had a gap in my working experience, and all my attempts to get a job were unsuccessful. So I signed up for classes and I really enjoyed the learning experience.
After taking the classes I got signed up for an internship to find out what the workplace feels. In a few months, I got my first job – that was a one year contract at Google. Not bad for the first time? Now, thanks to Mikhail and Sofia, I have a permanent job as a QA tester.

The Portnov computer school has definitely helped me in succeeding at what I do and I am glad I met all these people - instructors and staff - who works where.

Thank you so much and good luck!

YelenaY

No comments: