Thursday, April 9, 2020

I want to thank the Portnov Computer School.

I want to thank the Portnov Computer School. They literally save me on that hard time. They helped me a lot in my attempts to find a company that can utilize my skills. They’ve done a great job. I got my internship interview right after graduation and started my decently paid job at the beginning of March. That job allowed me to earn my living when a week after that Northern California was shut on ‘Shelter in place’. Many friends of mine have lost their salary or even jobs but I kept working remotely and my pay didn’t change. I’m so glad I chose Portnov Computer School several months ago to start my education as an SQA engineer. It helped me keep me and my family warm and safe in that tough time. Again, thanks a lot, guys!

No comments: