Thursday, April 23, 2020

At the beginning of 2020, I completed the Full time course...

At the beginning of 2020, I completed the Full time course at Portnov Computer School and was delighted! With a good feeling that I was able to change my life for the better. I feel that I have received the key to the door to the IT industry. And even in difficult quarantine times, thanks to Portnov Computer School, I had an interview that I went with ease and now I am waiting for an offer for a job which I am more than satisfied with and which exceeded my expectations. And today I recommend this school with confidence to both my friends and everyone who wants to change their lives for the better. The course is incredibly rewarding. During this time I received a ton of knowledge and structured information, which I actively use after graduation. The staff working at Portnov Computer School is the most responsive of all that I have seen. During the training, I came across each of them and everyone was more than open to communication, always ready to help. Studying was very comfortable and interesting, thanks to highly qualified teachers who have real experience in the field of testing. After a course of lectures, I had an internship, the experience gained in which was invaluable to me! The atmosphere in the school is incredible, every student came with a willingness to change their life. Everyone is incredibly motivated. We managed to make friends with many during the course and continue to communicate. At Portnov Computer School, I see not even a school, but a club of people highly motivated for success, and if you are like that too, welcome!

No comments: