Sunday, April 5, 2020

I started studying at Portnov Computer School at the end of September 2019.

I started studying at Portnov Computer School at the end of September 2019. Time spent on lectures and on doing independent work flew by unnoticed. The IT world has no boundaries and I would probably drown in endless webinars and articles. But a clear understanding of school teachers about what kind of knowledges are needed by a QA Engineer and in what priority, allowed me was able to stay afloat.For this, many thanks to the whole team of such a unique School! Now, when I work under a contract with a large company, almost every day I recall the wise advices of my teachers and ask myself: what would my teachers do in this situation? It helps me to solve current problems at a decent level. Dear applicants! Record and memorize everything that is told to you in Portnov Computer School! This knowledge and skills are your keys to the door to the IT. Together with Portnov Computer School you will achieve your goal.

No comments: