Monday, April 13, 2020

I love Portnov!! I would like to thank Portnov Computer School.

I love Portnov!! I would like to thank Portnov Computer School. I gained lot of knowledge from Portnov. Instructor Janna, Olga, and Tanya trained us very nicely. These great instructors will think about our future and give lot of advice how to become an experienced QA.Portnov is a great place to start our career. I got the internship immediately after my graduation with the help of Portnov.Their curriculum is very good. They taught us basic automation, SQL, SQA, mobile testing,Unix, RestAPI, HTML, Javascript, CSS. Sofia is a very great and kind person. She will help us to find the good internship.Even though there is a shelter-in-place, I am still continuing my internship by working from home for the company. Thank you so much Portnov!! You are my home to start my career.

No comments: