Saturday, August 18, 2012

School provides a full blown training on QA that helped me in building my career

Portnov computer school is a great training program. This school provides a full blown training on QA that helped me in building my career. Great teachers, accurate course materials and contents. Helped me in getting an internship as soon as I completed the course.

Mikhail Portnov and his team transformed my career dream to a reality. Sofia played an awesome job to place me in the right company. One of the main reasons I joined Portnov is the internship opportunity which is a key differentiator between Portnov and other training providers.

I have intensively studied in the school for a month and a half, I filled out the gaps in my knowledge, after that I was sent to the interview with real employer, and there was a success... If you really want to see success in QA Career I would recommend Portnov School anytime!!!

Nandhini

No comments: