Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Having some experience in the information technology, I stood in front of the necessity of choosing the vector of my future professional development.

The unique teaching methodology conducted by the Portnov Computer School really works! I have convinced myself in this recently. Having some experience in the information technology, I stood in front of the necessity of choosing the vector of my future professional development. The choice fell on the field of software quality assurance, and the only reputable school in this field with a great history and good references - is a Portnov Computer School. I have intensively studied in the school for a month and a half, I filled out the gaps in my knowledge, after that I was sent to the interview with real employer, there was a success and I have received internship. I would like to note that it is not necessary to have a computer background to study in a school, because teaching of any material is started from the basics. All courses are well structured and developed, have sufficient depth and completeness, classes are conducted in a fun and interactive way. All teachers are real professionals, many of them have science degrees, and very important thing that all of them have extensive practical experience in their fields. If you are really want to change your life for the better, to change the sphere of activity or climb up the career ladder - come to the Portnov Computer School! They know, they can, they do!

No comments: