Thursday, May 7, 2020

Today my internship transitioned into a contract position

Today my internship transitioned into a 6 months contract position with the company and what a coincidence - this week also marks one year anniversary of my career change from Business Administration to Software Quality Assurance! I couldn't do it without you All, THANK YOU! I'm so glad that a year ago I stopped by and enrolled in the summer class. Didn't know it was possible to learn so much in a short period of time, but I did it - we did it. Here is an encouraging note to my fellow students: You can spend years trying to learn about software on your own, or you can come here to learn, practice and get it the right way. Personally, I gained as much as I could from the school. Because of that, I'm in such a better place in my life now, especially considering the situation out there these days.

No comments: