Monday, May 11, 2020

Silver Bootcamp

First of all, I would like to thank you and your team for sharing all this incredible information, for your patience and support!!! When I decided to take this course, I thought it might be impossible to finish with my level of experience in QA and programming. Fortunately, I was surprised because you explained, drew, demonstrated and repeated everything several times.Everything were perfect: the course material was presented in a clear and structured manner, handouts cover every single topic, home works were enough complicated for self-improving. It was very nice to have people with different experience level and background in group because they asked unexpected questions: from simple to very complicated. The bootcamp was dynamic, intense and super cool!

No comments: