Tuesday, May 26, 2020

BootCamp

Great experience and valuable practical skills from BootCamp with Sofia. She is perfect teacher who spends time with each student, troubleshoot any issue, provides real examples. She is the best in role as project manager who well organize team, build strategy and structure, provide solutions and helps with any project’s issue within short time frames. I got practical experience how to use Jira, Confluence, IntellijIdea, Cucumber, Silenium, Java, Postman, Swagger, etc. with real web App. Clear understanding with real examples from Agile methodology, daily stand up meetings and scrum team. During 4 four weeks we have been working like a scrum team on our project, participate in grooming, sprints. We have been reviewed numerous interview questions. I became more confident with automation technologies and I could easier manage my job interviews. Afterwards this BootCamp was help me to get two job offers and join big company as QA Engineer.

No comments: