Thursday, September 1, 2011

I am very happy that I went to Portnov!

I am so happy that I went to Portnov school. I was suprised to see how much the school cared about me and they treated me like family. As long as you do your best, they will do their best to support you through the process of school, internship, and looking for a job. About 8 months ago, I started working as a software QA but I had no experience and I didnt know what I was doing. My co worker told me that he went to Portnov school and he learned alot so I decided to go and now that I have completed the SQA course, I am very happy that went to Portnov. I learned so many things about the software development process and more.

Since I learned so much at Portnov, I plan to find another job which pays more. I loved it when Mikhail taught the classes because I knew right away that he is a very smart guy. Not just with SQA but with life in general. I can tell he has ALOT of knowledge about life from his experiences and he is will willing to share that with his students! And Sofia is great, she really cares about the students and wants to see us succeed. Portnov really gave me the tools I need to get a good job doing SQA and most importantly, after I finished the SQA class at Portnov it gave me alot of confidence! Thank you to everyone at Portnov, you are the best!

No comments: