Friday, January 20, 2017

This place is really wonderful if you are looking for a career change.

This place is really wonderful if you are looking for a career change. I completed all my classes and started my internship with a wonderful company in bay area. 'Portnov' is the best place to go if you want to  get a good training of QA. They have wonderful instructors who have very good knowledge and extensive years of working experience in QA field. So they know well what they are doing. I am really thankful to my instructors Olga C, Olga K and Janna. They are really wonderful instructors. Of course they are very strict and will not let you go unless you are very well prepared and have good confidence as a QA engineer. I really admire their mock interview and clearance process which allowed me to learn a lot. The most critical part is finding an internship and Sofia is the one who will come to help you. She is very kind and helpful person and I am really grateful to her for all the support she gave me through my internship interviews. I am really thankful to all my friends I met there. You will meet people from all over the world and will find lifelong friends. I really enjoyed the time I spent at Portnov and made bunch of good friends. This place did the magic for me. So I highly recommend it for anyone

No comments: