Thursday, January 5, 2017

Portnov is an amazing place for someone who is looking to change their career.


Portnov is an amazing place for someone who is looking to change their career. It has been a blessing for me to be honest. I went to High school here in the USA. I got my degree in B.S psychology from San Jose State University in july 2015. I tried to find a job in this field, but it was not to be. Those who are currently taking any social science major, they know what I am talking about when I say that all these majors are heavily impacted.
After searching for a job for good 4-5 months, I knew I had to start doing something else.

I came across Portov school when I was searching for IT schools in the bay area. I joined Portnov in December 2015. Once I completed the course,  I was able to get an internship at a Start up company. So, anybody who attends this School, Sofia Will help with the internship. Once your internship is done, Ask Mikhail to prepare your Job resume.

I spent about 3 months at this start up company. I learned a lot here, This is very good experience before you get a job, as it trains you for your next career step. I just received a job offer from a very well known company in the world (hint hint:  It keeps the doctor away), and all of it is possible because of Portnov School. Now, do not expect to not work on your own and find a job. Portnov prepares you well, but you have to spend time on everything they teach and practice.

I would like to  give a shout out to my favorite human being at Portnov, Sofia. She definitely has been one of the biggest part in this career change. Everybody at Portnov is very helpful, but Sofia has been the biggest reason why I got a job at this big company. If you are reading this Sofia,I just want to say thank you for caring.

No comments: