Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life can take different directions

Life can take different directions I cannot believe .....being a arts graduate coming to software domain seems to be a dream but today I can vouch that with just 2 months of great training and hands on experience with live projects can changed my life and helped me to enter into the industry...

I am really thankful to the Portnov team to help me in getting in software testing domain.. My sincere thanks to Radhika our project manager who is always available with me even on weekends to help and give insight about the project & interview tips ..her knowledge about the subject is unbeatable..

Thanks to Mikhail for his great guidance in every step of life and finally to Sofia to send my resume to companies..... Guys these people are very genuine and honest believe me if you want to be in software tester this is a great place.

No comments: