Sunday, July 5, 2020

Just want to say ...

Just want to say that when I started a basic course of Mikhail, I did not have any knowledge about QA. Unfortunately for some personal reasons it took 1,5 years for me to go to a job market after graduation. Mikhail not only teaches how to be a good tester, but also how to be well prepared for an interview and gives a lot of inspiration and self-confidence to his students. The main idea you should follow his recommendations, to be 200% committed and continuously learn the tools you want to add to your resume - this is enough to get a job offer as a manual QA. When I entered the job market, with each call I was gaining an experience of how to talk to recruiters and potential employers, of course, I had fails, but I took them as an experience and a reason to continuously improve my skills and my knowledge. That pushed me to take Galina’s Bootcamp. Galina’s course is amazing! For 6 weeks, we have learned how to work with test management and bug tracking tools, to write test cases and bug reports, got basic knowledge of REST API in Postman, SQL, were familiarized with GitHub, Jenkins and Test Automaton tools and how to write a code for test automation and also touched a lot of important interview questions. A good point that because of limited people in Bootcamp, you get all your questions answered and a lot of practice. After this course, you will be comfortable not only to pass an interview but also it will be easier at the job place in the first stressful days. I would like to thank Mikhail for his course, motivation, and great tips for interview skills, and also I want to thank Galina for this outstanding course, your efforts, teaching, and patience!

No comments: