Wednesday, April 13, 2011

PORTNOV: School of magic catalyst !!

My heartfelt appreciation and gratitude to Sofia's effort and Mikhail's guidance which helped me get an Internship.

I truly appreciate Sofia's work who was very patience in listening to my problems and helping me get an internship in this tough job market.

It's been over a year since have been attending Portnov School and feel like it is a home away from home for me ...because you know if you are in trouble in finding a job/internship school is there to help you out and guide you.

Joining Portnov school was the best decision in my life and dream come true !!
I'm thankful to Sofia and Mikhail from the bottom of my heart for changing my career. I truly appreciate your effort and sincerity...You guys rock !!

Thank You,
Divyashree

No comments: