Thursday, April 14, 2011

I owned a construction company

Until a few months ago, I owned a construction company. When the crisis hit the economy, I started loosing my customers. One day, I realized that my business is dead – no clients, no money, no future. The situation had put me in the position when I was ready to do anything – just to survive.

My friends told me about Portnov School and how this school helps people to get new profession – QA Engineer. After some hesitation, I joined the school for the QA Express course.

Two months went by like one day. I decided not to wait for the internship and posted my resume online. I started receiving lots of calls, but no one invited me for the interview. Finally, two weeks later, I was invited for the face-to-face interview. This was my first interview and, as it turned out, the only one. Two days later, I got the offer for the Software QA Engineer’s position with Philips Healthcare.

I think the key for my successful interview was the training provided by Michael and the confidence he instills in people. Also, all materials that I found on the school’s website as well as videos on YouTube for the preparation and handling an interview were very helpful.

It is hard to believe that within 2-3 months I have completely changed not only my career but my life as well.

Michael, thank you very much for everything that you do for people that helps them find themselves and confidently stand up!

No comments: