Wednesday, September 2, 2020

There was a time in my life when I needed to change everything

There was a time in my life when I needed to change everything, career path included. I wasn't young and bold; starting everything anew was kinda scary. When I heard about Portnov Computer School, I liked what I heard. First, I always wanted to be in IT, but I didn't feel programming was exactly my thing, so SQA felt just right. Second, they said in Portnov's School they really care what happens to the people they teach. I'm glad to say it appeared to be true. I could tell you about great teachers (there are great people working there, indeed), but what makes the School special is that they are really trying their best to put you in the industry, not just give you the specified amount of lessons in hours. Of course, a lot still depends on you. What I mean, if you really wish to reach your goal, they are always willing to assist you. I am a living proof: I managed to find a job in SQA during these unhappy COVID times. I owe it to Portnov School. Many thanks!

No comments: