Thursday, September 3, 2020

I believe that I was lucky when I got into PCS.

I believe that I was lucky when I got into PCS. Our group was one of the last who studied on campus before COVID19. All students and staff look like a big family, the school environment is very friendly and I enjoined every single day when I was in school. I would say that career change is not an easy path and first of all, you need to rely on yourself rather than anybody else. Teachers always help you but they cannot do your job. I had to study not only in lessons but after lessons and after the course. It took me a lot of time to get into everything but I finally to get a job as QA Automation Engineer. I really appreciate the help and guidance I was provided. Guys, you all will be in my heart forever.

No comments: